PRE-ORDER How To Obtain Strong Faith
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 19TH
The BE STRONG IN THE LORD: Discipleship Series contains handpicked books written by John Polis that are designed to help you grow in spiritual maturity as you follow Jesus Christ and learn to apply the Word of God to your life. In this resource you will receive revelation knowledge of key principles enabling you to survive and thrive during the worst storms of life. This resource is great for personal devotion time and/or small group studies.
HOW TO OBTAIN STRONG FAITH. Every believer is admonished to “grow in faith” until our faith reaches it’s fullest potential. The are keys to develop our ability to believe God for greater and greater manifestations of His Power and Presence that are revealed in scripture. Follow the five steps found in this book and you will develop what the Bible calls “strong faith.”
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE: This discipleship resource, HOW TO OBTAIN STRONG FAITH is designed to be used over a SIX WEEK period. Each week has several elements that will help you get the most out of the subject being discussed. Here are the elements and a brief description of each.
- READ: The first day of every chapter has a reading portion. This introduces the topic and gives you scriptural support of what you are learning about.
- INSIGHT: Also on the first day you will be asked an INSIGHT question that will cause you to think about your own life and how the chapter applies to you
- WATCH: Day two of each week there will be a video to watch from Dr. John Polis. He will briefly share more on the topic of the chapter. You can watch these videos by going to johnpolis.com, clicking on THE DISCIPLESHIP SERIES in the main menu and then choosing your DISCIPLESHIP SERIES book.
- MEMORIZE: The Word of God must be one of the highest priorities for a follower of Jesus. Day three of each week there will be one passage for you to write out, memorize, and then quote to a friend
- ACTION STEP: Day four there will be a question that will help you put action to what you have been learning about.
- TRANSFER: Day five you will write a brief summary of what God has shown you through-out the week and then choose one person to share it with.
- REFLECTION: Day six you will take time to read back over everything you have written down that God has shown to you through-out the week. You can also write down any results from your ACTION STEP. As leadership expert John Maxwell says, “Experience is not the best teacher, evaluated experience is”.